2007年10月18日 星期四

My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan for 2007-2008 School Year

1. Special goal

My parents hope that I can study abroad for master's degree , and that means I'll have to take the test of TOELF or IELTS someday . TOEIC is also important to students like us majoring in economics and maybe are going to spend our future on business . So getting good grades on it is necessary . It is such a big , long plan to get all these qualifications , now passing the GEPT 中高級 is my first goal . Lots of challenges are there waiting for me , I must have to face them step by step and spare no efforts preparing =) .


2.Specific Actions that you think will be effective to achieve that goal

Improving my English ability on all aspect (reading , listening , especially writting) is essential . Reading Advance everyday can memorize some new words , strengthen my reading ability . My dad gave me a series of English reference books called - Ho's Complete English Grammer , studying them might help improving my poor grammer . Learning English from movies and English songs as I always do . This can make English learning fun and efficent . Last but not least , grasping all opportunities to speak English .

沒有留言: