2007年11月19日 星期一

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody


( opening credits of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody * )

I've been watching this show for more than one year , and I love it sooooo much !!!
Zack and Cody are twins who live in Tipton Hotel's suite .
Tough look alike , they have totally different personalities .
It's hard to define them ... two sweethearts or ... the biggest disaster !
The whole syory is about these two young boys monkey around all day in the hotle , making their mom , friends Maddie and London , the manager Mr. Moseby nerve-racking .
You have no idea how interesting this show is until you watch it .
Zack and Cody are so cute and naughty , thus always making me laugh hard .
I am wondering why they never lack for tricky ideas !

If you want to watch it , turn to disney channel .
These recent days , the show will be presented in English pronounced with Chinese captions .( maybe only on weekend night , i'm not really sure .)
Not only " The Suite Life of Zack and Cody " , but also " Hannah Montana " and " that's so Raven " (these two are also very fun shows )have this activities - 原音重現 .
I can both enjoy the show and improve my listening :D

沒有留言: