2007年12月25日 星期二

The meaning of Christmas to me

When I was little , Christmas meant I can have a special gift from Santa and a happy holiday .
Christmas meant happiness then .
And now , I have grown up .
There's no gift and holiday on Christmas ...
So ... it means nothing to me ...
Oh , that's not true !
I'm just kidding :P

Everytime when Christmas comes , Taipei will be turned into a very beautiful city .
Christmas tree is everywhere in fornt of stores .
There are Christmas ornaments all over filling up the city .
The colorful and sparkling light from little bulbs prettify the whole street under the night .
Even it is cold December , red color which is high and low warm people up .
I guess I can smell the happiness in the air , and it feels like something good is going to happen .
I love this atmosphere sooooo much !
Friends will send Christmas card or candies to each other , and sometimes we play a game called " little angle " .
The most important is - my brother's birthday is on Christmas Eve .
We families will gather celebrating for him .
That makes Christmas even warmer .




Christmas is full of joy :)
So , as for me , Happiness is the meaning of Christmas .

沒有留言: