2007年12月3日 星期一

Transformers

I've seen " Transformers " recently , and trust me , it is really an amazing creation !



Sam - the protagonist one day found his new car actually a robot , he and his friend than realized that they are in a tug of war between Autobots and Decepticons .
Autobots and Decepticons are two races of robotic aliens , and with the different faith , they have already waged a war for centries .
This time , the battle came to earth .
Sam had to work with Autobots fighting evil Decepticons , saving mankind's survival .


I at first thougt that only boys will love this kind of movies , and robots are so childish .
That was a terrible mistake .
We girl like it so much , too !
Those robots all have their own unique characteristics and emotions - just like human .
They act vivid other than stiff like a piece of iron .
I admire Transformors' animation manufacture , since they made those extremely complex actions so splendid and glorious .
The frame is so cool when they transform form car into giant robot .



This film really attracts me !
It also contains lots of fun plots making people laugh .
I like the word which Sam's father told him : No sacrifice , no victory .
I guess through this battle , Sam did come to realize the true meaning of this word .

沒有留言: